Monday, May 23, 2016

22 Mayo

My time is coming to an end here in Talara, but livin it up while i can, love this place! This is going to be short, but here is a little bit of what has happened this week...

This week we had an awesome lesson with the Fam. Bruno. They are starting to understand everything, and understand the blessings of the gospel. When Hno. Victor prayed, he mentioned how much he wanted to change his life and be there for his kids, and repent. It was awesome, and the whole family came to church the full time. Love this family a lot.

We found a new investigator, Hna Sheyla, she is 17 years old. She told us how she had been praying for something like this to come her way, and it did! After teaching the restoration, she explained it back to us perfectly, which is super rare. But when people understand the message, they are always willing to pray to know if it is true, and she is willing. She said if she feels like it is right she will get baptized on June 18

Im so grateful to be here in the mission, new experiences keep coming and I am learning so much, but most importantly I am gaining an even greater appreciation for my Savior. I know He lives, and I know He loves us. 

Love you all, have a great week! Xoxo

Hna Richan
 Best day of my life
 Best day of my life
 Hermana Park's Birthday - Before and After

 Branch Anniversary
 English Class

No comments:

Post a Comment