Monday, January 25, 2016

25 Enero

Mi querida familia jeje

We had transfers today! I am now with Hna. Dorado, from Puno, Peru! She is the CUTEST, nicest, happiest person. I remember when she got to the mission and I thought to myself "I hope I´m her companion someday!" She only has 4 months in the mission, so Im senior comp now.. It is crazy how young our mission is. Almost our whole zone has less than 8 months in the mission. But good things are happening, I love it!

Maritza and Thomas went to church! We had an awesome lesson with them this week. Maritza has a baptismal date for Feb 27. We are hoping to work on her husband this week. The whole fam went to church and loved it. Im SO happy and praying that they will keep progressing. Thomas has a little bit of a drinking problem, but he wants help and already has the support of our branch president. Familia de oro.

Another investigator came to church too, named Estefany. She is 15 years old, has a strong testimony, and wants to get baptized. But she has been an eternal investigator in this area. We finally received news that she has her parents' permission to get baptized, and she finally came to church. Feb 27 as well.

Things are soo good here in Talara Alta/ Bello Horizonte. I am so grateful everyday to see the hand of God in this work. We are so blessed to know the truth, and even more blessed to share it. Nothing brings more happiness.

Love you alll hope you have an awesome week! Xoxox

Hermana Richan

Motos 

 Distrito 

  My favorite niƱos

 saying bye to hna arce. goin home to paraguay. SUCKs saying bye to people when you probably wont see them again 


 los churres copying a face that I make.
 Playa





No comments:

Post a Comment