Monday, December 5, 2016

5 December

Getting online today was the first time it hit me that i will be home NEXT WEEK. After the best year and a half I cant believe that my time as a missionary is just about up. Lots of up and down experiences that have helped me to grow closer to my Savior, and have a better understanding of how important it is to share the gospel at all times, even if it just by our simple example. I know that if we make Jesus Christ the center of our lives, we can do anything, overcome anything, and have a better understanding of God's plan for us. 

Just a short email today, but I'm grateful to have a week left to do as much as I can to serve these people in Tumbes! Love you fam, hope you are still keeping up with "Light the World." It will make Christmas time a lot happier! 

xoxo
Hna Richan


No comments:

Post a Comment