Monday, July 11, 2016

11 Julio

Hna Orellana is OFF to BOLIVIA, and I´m now witah Hna Salazar from Lima. Excited to work with her!

We taught Hno Daniel this week, the cutest old man. Super prepared, it is just sad that his kids are super mean to him and dont want him to go to church. He comes to church every once and awhile, but he gets there right after the sacrament every time. He wants to get baptized more than anything though. This week we taught him the word of wisdom, and he was so concerned. He looked at us and said, "Hermanas i had nooo idea. I drink coffee everyday. But from here on out I guess Ill just eat my oatmeal." It was the best. Super receptive, and super sincere. 

Theres this cute little member that always goes out with us, Casimira. And we passed by her house on my birthday. And she pulled out these stuffed animal cats to give us, and hna orellana told her it was perfect for my birthday. She has no idea that it was my birthday, and told us, "I had a prompting that i should do something for you guys, it was the spirit!" And now every time we have a lesson with her, she testifies to the investigators that athe spirit led her to give me this stuffed animal cat... We are gonna have to invite her to testify on a different topic next time. :)

Diana and Robert have been struggling this past week. Just relationship problems that they were having before they started reading the book of mormon and going to church. And this past week they didnt come to church, and they stopped reading the BOM. But they recongize that that is their problem, and realize that it is normal to have problems right before baptism. Still aiming for the 24th!

Lovin the work, good things to come. I would write more but im strugglin with this keyboard! Love you allll xoxo

hna richan





No comments:

Post a Comment